The frustration of gas cylinders for gas chromatography…
- Do you have a Helium tank?
- What about a compressed air tank? No, not house air, a compressed air tank?
- What about a Hydrogen tank?
- Do they all still have gas in them? Have you checked recently?
- Are they being stored safely and correctly?
- Did you make sure the EHS folks have the correct brackets installed?
- Oh yeah, don’t forget the regulators. I know, they’re expensive.
- And do you have the right types of lines and fittings to connect the tanks to the GC?
- You want to move your GC? Hmmm, that’s not gonna be so straightforward…
Be done with all of this
You don’t need the frustration
Just get a miniGAS