Includes: laptop with applications software and network cable, power cord.
- miniGC system
- power cord (US system runs off of standard 120V, 15A line)
- laptop, applications software and network cable to connect laptop to the miniGC
- 1 miniGC Column Holder with a column installed (Restek MXT-5, 30m, 0.25mm, 0.25um column, Restek PN: 70223-LUC)
- 1 miniGC Check Standard (inject in miniGC to confirm proper functioning of system)
Consider the following:
If you want an additional column to the MXT-5 that comes with the system, you can choose from our selection of Restek MXT columns or choose the same from Restek’s site (https://www.restek.com/Chromatography-Columns/GC-Columns). When ordering from Restek, remember to add a “-LUC” to the part number of the column to get the column preinstalled into a miniGC Column Holder. For example, the PN for a MXT-5 (30m x 0.25mm x 0.25um) column in a miniGC Column Holder is 70223-LUC.
You will need to ensure that you have the correct gas line hookups to run the miniGC. The miniGC requires 2-3 gasses to run the system (Helium, Hydrogen, or Nitrogen as the carrier gas, and Hydrogen and Compressed Air for the detector). There is an 1/8″ compression fitting on the back of the miniGC for each of the 3 gas hookups, so you will need to ensure that you have three 1/8″ metal lines coming from each gas source to connect into the back of the miniGC each with a pressure regulator in line to control the input pressure of each line to 30 psi.
The miniGC comes with Systems Accessories which include:
- Laptop preloaded with the miniGC software and seventeen 3-5 minute training videos that take you through installation and operation of the system.
- Network cable for miniGC to laptop connection
- Mouse & mousepad for laptop
- Country specific power cord for the miniGC
A miniGC Accessory Kit comes with each miniGC and includes the following:
- Pack of 50 Septum
- Pack of 5 Inlet Liners
- Inlet Liner Removal Tool
- Septum Puller
- Syringe for Manual Injections
- 5 Liner O-rings
- 10 Liner Nut O-rings
- Tool for Liner Nut & Septum Nut
- Air Line Wrench
- GC-FID Check Standard
In order to provide you with best possible experience, we ship a miniGC Check Standard with your system. It is the same standard we use to QC your system before it leaves our facility, and you will see the results of that run in the Certificate of Performance that comes with your system. We encourage users to run the miniGC Check Standard again once they have unpacked their system to ensure proper operation of the system. At any point if you are having issues with your system, we will ask you run a Check Standard (additional and new Check Standards can be purchased through either Lucidity or Restek) to check the performance of your system. The Check Standard is a great way for both us and you to monitor performance of your system to make sure it is operating at the same high level we both expect it to.
|Dimensions||18 × 10.5 × 11.5 in|
|Country Power Supply and Plug||
USA (120V, 60Hz), non-USA (220-240V, 50Hz)