Includes: laptop with applications software and network cable, power cord.
- miniGC system
- power cord (US system runs off of standard 120V, 15A line)
- laptop, applications software and network cable to connect laptop to the miniGC
- 1 miniGC Column Holder with a column installed (Restek MXT-5, 30m, 0.25mm, 0.25um column, Restek PN: 70223-273)
- 1 miniGC Check Standard (inject in miniGC to confirm proper functioning of system)
Consider the following:
- If you want an additional column to the MXT-5 that comes with the system, you can choose from our selection of Restek MXT columns or choose the same from Restek’s site (). You can order a column pre-installed in a Column Cartridge either from our website or Restek’s website (the price is the same), you can order an empty Column Cartridge for $150 from either our site or Restek’s, or you can order the columns themselves without a Column Cartridge from either our site or Restek’s (the price is the same). If you order a column without a Column Cartridge from Restek’s site, just make sure to order a Lucidity compatible MXT column – this will ensure it is wound to the correct diameter and comes with the necessary nuts and ferrules to install it into a Column Cartridge.
You will need to ensure that you have the correct gas line hookups to run the miniGC. The miniGC requires 3 gasses to run the system (Helium as the carrier gas, and Hydrogen and Compressed Air for the detector). There is an 1/8″ compression fitting on the back of the miniGC for each of the 3 gas hookups, so you will need to ensure that you have three 1/8″ metal lines coming from each gas source to connect into the back of the miniGC each with a pressure regulator in line to control the input pressure of each line to 30 psi. We may or may not offer a Gas Hookup Kit for $xxx that will give you all the necessary fittings to connect into a compressed tank regulator.
If you do not already have septa and liners you will need to either buy the miniGC Accessory Kit or purchase the parts elsewhere. Our partner Restek does offer all of these parts individually or as a kit. The price for the kit is the same through Restek or Lucidity. The Accessory Kit includes septa, liners, a tool for loosening and tightening the injection port nut, a tool for for unscrewing the FID jet, a screwdriver, o-rings, extra ferrules, and backing nuts.
In order to provide you with best possible experience, we ship a miniGC Check Standard with your system. It is the same standard we use to QC your system before it leaves our facility, and you will see the results of that run in the Certificate of Performance that comes with your system. We encourage users to run the miniGC Check Standard again once they have unpacked their system to ensure proper operation of the system. At any point if you are having issues with your system, we will ask you run a Check Standard (additional and new Check Standards can be purchased through either Lucidity or Restek) to check the performance of your system. The Check Standard is a great way for both us and you to monitor performance of your system to make sure it is operating at the same high level we both expect it to.
|Dimensions||18 × 10.5 × 11.5 in|
|Country Power Supply and Plug||
USA (120V, 60Hz), non-USA (220-240V, 50Hz)